We have a variety of test cartridges that may be used for the IRMA VET® Blood Analysis System.
- Room temperature test cartridges are ready to use when you need them (only creatinine cartridges need refrigeration)
- Luer Lock injection port forms a closed system designed to prevent introduction of air bubbles and help prevent bloodborne pathogen cross contamination
- Self-contained calibrant built into test cartridges, so no extra reagents are required
- Infrared temperature site ensures cartridge is controlled to 37 degrees C throughout measurement
- Waste reservoir safely holds up to 5 ml of sample to prevent overfilling the cartridge
Cartridge Test Menu – Calculated Values